My focus as a relationship coach is helping you identify the major obstacles and factors making your relationship stale, and putting strategies in place to start creating a happier, healthier and more intimate love life!
However, I can also help you with other areas of your life you need help with:
- Goal setting
- Health & personal fitness
- Time management
- Overcoming limiting beliefs & life challenges
- Pickup/dating/relationships, etc.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximise personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
Relationship coaching, specifically, typically focus on helping people improve their relationships, because LIFE is relationships!
And relationship coaching tools can be applied to any situation where two people want to improve the way they understand each other and cooperate. Even business or organisations.
Think about it.
In your community there are:
- Family businesses where family issues are interfering with the business
- Organisations where there are trust issues between leadership and staff
- Young couples with young children struggling with their workload
- People of all ages looking for guidance in their dating life
- Divorcees looking to make their next step
- Individuals who are going through a breakup and need help moving on
- Parents with adult children who never call them
- Families dealing with a major life transition
- Adult siblings locked into resentment and frustration with each other
There are so many people who feel that one or more key relationships in their lives are a problem.
But when they discover that someone can help them with one of these “lifelong” problems within a matter of months, they gladly invest.
That’s where I come in.
My mission is to give smart, driven and motivated people like yourself, the knowledge, insights, and tools to create and sustain the quality of love life you desire.
No matter how bright you are, no matter how old you are, no matter how much you know yourself, no matter how much you think you know about your spouse, siblings, family, or even team members, you still have blind spots.
We all do.
Relationship coaching is about shining the light on those blind spots.
It’s about understanding people, relationship dynamics and developing a greater sense of self-awareness, i.e. understanding yourself.
It’s about figuring out what’s holding your relationships back and moving you forward without obstacles.
And who better to teach you these ideas than a happily married husband and father of two, community leader, mentor, and trained relationship coach?
Plus, who knows more about relationships — the guy who wings it OR the one who has researched, studied, writes about, coaches others, and created a healthy marriage for the last 12 years? Exactly.
Keep reading to learn about what it’s like to work with me as a relationship coach.
Who are my typical clients?
- Been in a relationship for a while
- Frustrated in their relationships but wants more
- Confused about the opposite sex.
- Lack of understanding of how people work and why they do what they do.
- Serious about creating happier, healthier and more intimate/effective relationships or marriage.
Do I work with individuals also? Or do I exclusively coach couples? What about groups?
Improving any relationship can happen whether one party (partner) or all involved get coaching.
Improving a team environment only needs a few key people stepping up to create a different culture.
In fact, it’s often only one person who seeks out coaching first.
Once they see how valuable and helpful it is, they tend to get others to join also.
My clients typically deal with issues like:
- lack of trust
- financial stress
- lack of support
- young children/parenting styles
- stress / depression
- lack of intimacy/sex
- poor communication
- lots of conflicts
- breakups or moving past an intense, challenging time
Which means that yes, I’ve most likely worked with someone like you.
If you want to work with me, how does it work?
- Contact me here today to apply to book a session (in person OR online).
- I will reply within 48 hours (typically).
- Select how long you want me to coach you for.
- Make a payment.
- Book session.
- Reach your goals.
What if I just want to book one session?
But it is more expensive as I tend to overdeliver knowing that I only have you for one session.
I can also not promise or guarantee you any improvement or better results after just one session but will give it my best shot.
Creating happier, healthier and more intimate relationships takes commitment, better strategies and persistent action.
My coaching process is aimed at assisting you in that. It can’t always happen in one session.
Yes, you might learn a life-changing concept, but that’s not a guarantee that you’ll do anything with it without the right kind of support and accountability.
By taking control of your own destiny, uncovering your blind spots, learning how people think differently, and understanding why you and other people do what you do, you will have instant power and control over your relationships.
Better yet, you’ll have internal peace in knowing that you’re going to make much better decisions in your relationships in the future.
OK, it all sounds great. How do you apply to book an appointment?
I will be in touch.
Let’s talk soon.
Remember, live and love fully,