Anyone can get married. But, not everyone will be HAPPILY married. Anyone can become a business owner. But, not everyone will be a GREAT leader. Anyone can have children. But, not everyone will find it easy being a GOOD parent.
Only those who want the best results, and know how to create them, will. And when they lack the know-how, they ask a coach.
I am a relationship coach for people who want to create relationships that are happier, healthier and more intimate, in all areas of life – both at home and workplace.
Relationship Coaches typically focus on marital and romantic relationships.
However, relationship coaching tools can be applied to any situation where two people want to improve the way they understand each other and cooperate. Even business or organisations.
Think about it.
In your community there are:
- Family businesses where family issues are interfering with the business
- Organisations where there are trust issues between leadership and staff
- Young couples with young children struggling with their workload
- People of all ages looking for guidance in their dating life
- Divorcees looking to make their next step
- Individuals who are going through a breakup and need help moving on
- Parents with adult children who never call them
- Families dealing with a major life transition
- Adult siblings locked into resentment and frustration with each other
There are so many people who feel that one or more key relationships in their lives are a problem.
But when they discover that someone can help them with one of these “lifelong” problems within a matter of months, they gladly invest.
That’s where I come in.
My mission is to give intelligent, successful, and motivated people like you the knowledge, insights, and tools to create and keep the relationships or marriages that you desire.
No matter how bright you are, no matter how old you are, no matter how much you know yourself, no matter how much you think you know about your spouse, siblings, family, or even team members, you still have blind spots.
We all do.
Relationship coaching is about shining the light on those blind spots.
It’s about understanding people, relationship dynamics and developing a greater sense of self-awareness, i.e. understanding yourself.
It’s about figuring out what’s holding your relationship back and moving you forward without obstacles.
And who better to teach you these ideas than a happily married husband and father of two, community leader, facilitator and mentor?
Plus, who knows more about relationships — the guy who wings it OR the one who has researched, studied, writes about, coaches others, and created a healthy marriage for the last 12 years? Exactly.
Keep reading to learn about what it’s like to work with me as the relationship guy.
(Hint: it’s eye-opening, exciting, and life-changing, but don’t let me bias you in any way.)
Who are your typical clients?
Smart. Successful. Motivated. Frustrated in their relationships but wants more. Confused about the opposite sex. Lack understanding of how people work and why they do what they do. Serious about creating happier, healthier and more intimate/effective relationships or marriage.
Do you work with individuals also? Or do you exclusively coach couples? What about groups?
Improving a marriage can happen whether one partner or both get coaching. Improving a team environment only needs a few key people stepping up to create a different culture.
In fact, it’s often only one partner who seeks out coaching first. Once they see how valuable and helpful it is, they tend to get their significant other to join also.
My clients typically deal with issues like:
- lack of trust
- financial stress
- lack of support
- young children/parenting styles
- stress / depression
- lack of intimacy
- lack of communication/conflict
- breakups or moving past an intense, challenging time
Which means that yes, I’ve most likely worked with someone like you.
So let’s say I want to work with you. How long should we continue to talk?
As much as I’d like to wave my magic wand and fix all your challenges in one session (that can happen btw), coaching is a process. You will most likely get the most by meeting for at least 2 months (4-5 fortnightly sessions). You will get huge insights and strategies after just one session though.
Really? It works that fast?
It works that fast. Sometimes the difference between frustration and excitement is just one piece of information, one shift in perspective that alters your entire life, or one idea that changes your whole outlook and approach to your marriage.
What if I just want to book one session?
Sure. But it will cost you more. I can also not promise or guarantee you any improvement or better results. Creating a happier, healthier and more intimate relationship or marriage takes commitment, time and persistence. My coaching process is aimed at assisting you in that. It can’t happen in one session. Yes, you might learn a life-changing concept, but that’s not a guarantee that you’ll do anything with it without the right kind of support and accountability.
It all sounds great. Kind of scary, but exciting! Just one more question: what do you mean by a “happier, healthier and more intimate relationship?” Give me some examples here …
Fair enough. Where we start depends entirely on your circumstances and situation.
- If your relationship is full of frustration right now, I will help you explore and understand why that might be, and what to do about it.
- If you feel like you’re NOT getting through to your spouse, I will help you understand why and also teach you strategies to get through to him/her.
- If your marriage is suffering under the weight of financial stress or the challenge of young children, I will help you work out a strategy that fits your situation and addresses the issue.
- If your marriage lacks intimacy, I will help you look at the reasons for that, and help you understand what creates intimacy better and ways to deepen yours.
- If you’re feeling stress or depress a lot of the time, I will help you understand possible reasons behind this and what you can do to improve how you feel.
In other words, you may be a unique person/couple/team but your situation is not unique.
In fact, whatever you’re going through has been experienced by millions before you.
By taking control of your own destiny, uncovering your blind spots, learning how men or women think, and understanding why you and other people do what you do, you will have instant power and control over your relationships or marriage.
Better yet, you’ll have internal peace in knowing that you’re going to make much better decisions in your relationships in the future.
OK, it all sounds great. How do I make an appointment?
I will be in touch.
Let’s talk soon.
Remember, live and love fully,