Let’s get right to the point.
Why should you get coaching?
Firstly, we know that research found that of the people who get coaching:
- 57.1% experience lower stress levels,
- 43.3% an improved quality of life,
- 39.5% enhanced communication skills,
- 33.3% better family relationships and
- 31.9% increased energy.
And when people get quality relationship coaching specifically:
- Couples align and improve (and save) their relationships.
- Children live with happier parents, which impacts their entire lives.
- Whole families discover a way to get along in peace, enabling each member to be stronger and more successful than ever.
- And individuals get to free themselves from negative relationship histories – and finally be the kind of spouse, partner and parent they always wanted to be.
After all, our whole society is based on this building block: people becoming couples and raising families.
When you enable positive change in even one member of a couple, the whole family transforms.
This affects all of society.
That is why it could be that relationship coaches have the most powerful impact of all.
And you can start your journey with relationship coaching here today.
Secondly, I’ve been training groups and coaching people like you for the past decade on a variety of topics, so I bring a lot of experience to the table.
Now, while I label myself as a “relationship coach,” that barely scratches the surface of what I do with my clients and topics we cover.
[NOTE: If you want to know more about HOW I work, go here (counselling VS coaching)]
My clients typically deal with issues like:
- stale love life
- lack of structure and routine
- lack of relationship (and family) goals
- poor communication
- lots of conflicts
- financial pressure and stress
- lack of support from a spouse or partner
- lack of intimacy/sex
- demands of young children and/or disagreement on parenting styles
- stress / depression
- health issues that impact their relationship or sex life
- lack of motivation and drive
And if you’re reading this, some part of you is obviously thinking of getting coaching to deal with whatever you’re facing right now.
What Will You Get Out of Coaching?
When you work with me as your coach, I will help you to identify the major obstacles and factors making your relationship stress-filled and stagnant right now, AND put the right strategies in place to start creating a happier, healthier and more intimate love life!
But where we start depends entirely on your circumstances…
- If you are dealing with all kinds of stress which are negatively impacting your relationship, I will help you understand how men and women experience and deal with stress differently. I will show you how a lack of understanding can make things worse and how to fix it.
- If you have poor communication, I’ll help you understand why and coach you how to improve it.
- If you can’t get your husband to talk to you, I’ll teach you to understand how men are different and why he avoids talking about feelings.
- If you don’t understand why your wife keeps saying “you just don’t understand,” I’ll coach you on understanding how you come across as a man to your wife as a woman, and what to change.
- If you’re feeling disconnected from your partner, I’ll show you what men and women need specifically to create great connection and intimacy.
- If you’re feeling like your relationship is stale but you cannot be bothered to motivate your partner to do something about it, I’ll take you through a process of eliciting your core values to empower you to get on the same page and start creating the life you actually want.
- If you’re feeling unhappy and want more from your relationship, I’ll coach you how to have clarity about what you and your partner want to feel, and how to create an environment where you can experience that more consistently.
What I’m saying is, you may be a unique person but your situation is not unique.
In fact, whatever you’re going through has been experienced by many others before you.
But, by taking control of your current situation, discovering your blind spots, and learning how men and women differ biologically and psychologically, you will gain instant power and control over your love life.
Better yet, you’ll have the confidence in knowing you have the insight and tools to make the right decisions for the future of your relationship.
What some people say about me…
“Gideon reminded me how to be a great husband. When I first met Gideon, I had been married 7 years and was starting to become complacent in my marriage. His services helped strengthen my relationship with my wife, to ensure we live a happy and fulfilling life together.”
“I first met Gideon at an organised office meeting as a guest speaker. Bottom Line, he gets to core issues swiftly and with absolute honesty, the same honesty, along with life-changing strategies leverages one forward to the next challenge and beyond. I would recommend Gideon Hanekom to anyone who truly wants to make a positive change in their business world or personal life.”
Vince, New Zealand
“Gideon helped me through a very unsettling time of my life!”
Nicolette, New Zealand
“Originally I decided to see Gideon for specific sports-related issues, but with his encouragement and reassurance, it soon became clear that my anxieties were deeper than I thought. After a number of weekly sessions, I was on my way to a healthier mindset. Gideon was always professional, punctual and always willing to work around your schedule if possible. I wouldn’t have achieved what I did if it wasn’t for his help and support along the way.”
Hayley, New Zealand
“Thank You, Gideon, you are Inspiring, enlightening, encouraging, humorous, generous and kind and always willing to help me solve what’s on my mind.“
Yvonne, New Zealand
“As a professional rugby player reaching your physical potential is of the utmost importance, whereas mental preparation is often neglected. Gideon has shown me the tools to prepare mentally to be ready and prepared both on and off the pitch and I’ve seen the results first hand. Thank you.”
Dan Caprice, England Sevens Rugby
“At Yorke Stone and Associates Limited our team is focussed on cultivating a high performing culture.
Gideon tailor-made workshops for our team that resulted in performance-driven strategies for our business. We have noticed immediate positive results and highly recommend engaging his services.”
Daniel, New Zealand
“I’ve been following Gideon’s journey and it’s very inspiring to see how he transformed his own life by following the strategies that he teaches his clients. I love the strategies he put in place to maintain a healthy lifestyle, both physically and mentally.”
Martin, New Zealand
Not sure if this is the right fit for you?
Listen, even though I am a trained professional counsellor, I’m not a therapist that wants to talk to you endlessly about the past or origin of your problems. You are welcome to go and do that somewhere else … I could even refer you to someone good.
I am in the business of helping you transform your relationship and life. And I want to help you get lasting results … fast!
People who know me will tell you I have a gift for seeing what others don’t and getting to the heart of the issue quickly and with no BS.
That’s super important because it helps you learn how to start creating results in your life asap.
There are no Band-Aid fixes here … I want to coach you in finding a complete solution to whatever problem YOU are currently facing in YOUR situation.
How this works:
Our sessions are usually around 90 minutes long, either in person or via video call (Skype).
During these sessions, we focus on assessing your status quo, challenging unhelpful blind spot and beliefs, discover new understanding(s), create new beliefs, a healthy mindset, and day to day tactics and actions that will produce immediate, guaranteed results in your love life.
WARNING: If you are afraid of truth, directness, scared of being challenged, or someone caring about you and your happiness, then this is NOT the right thing for you!
- Apply below by telling me more about yourself, and if approved
- I will contact you to schedule a low-cost strategy session where
- we’ll assess your situation and decide to work together or not.
If you’re good to go, then let’s do this!
I hope to meet you soon!