Read the Guest Author Guidelines below.
Contact me with your idea for a blog post.
If approved, send me a draft copy of your post.
If your draft is approved, I will publish it the following day and promote it to my Social Media following and list.
Write a Guest Post for “The Relationship Guy NZ”
I welcome guest posts from avid writers, relationship experts, therapists, counsellors, life coaches and mental health professionals.
Submit your guest post and help people find information and support for healthy and happy marriages.
I would love to publish your experiences, stories and knowledge with our readers.
Your contribution can help couples manage their relationships better and lead a fulfilling life.
I would be delighted to receive any content that adds value to relationships and helps couples lead smooth and satisfying lives.
If you are not a relationship expert but have had special experiences in marriage and relationships, you can write a guest post on relationships.
I’m willing to give you a platform to share your voice (conditions apply).
Once your article gets published, it will be accessible to a large audience. And not to mention, your contribution can really make a difference to people who are facing problems in their marriage or relationship.
I invite guest posts on the following topics:
- Divorce & Separation
- Conflict Management in Relationships
- Emotional Intimacy
- Relationship Communication
- Relationships and Finance
- Health, wellness, and Fitness in Relationships
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Readiness
- Marriage Vows
- Relationships in General
- Sex and/or Intimacy
Submit Your Guest Posts
I am open to receive article submissions from avid writers, bloggers, relationship therapists, coaches, and counsellors. Even those who have some experience in love, intimacy, romance, marriage or divorce, can share their story with us. Submit your guest posts as per the guidelines mentioned below, and it might get published:
1. The headline – The most important aspect of any article is its headline. Put in a lot of thought to make it catchy and appealing. Also, keep it short (no more than 10 words, please).
2. Use sub-headings – To make the copy easily scannable and easy to read, try to use sub-headings. It provides a better understanding of your article.
3. Word limit – Make sure that your article is not less than 600 words. The ideal word count is between 800 to 1500 words.
4. Images – It would be great if you share an accompanying image for your blog post or article. Use a high-quality image, that you own or have permission to use.
5. Original – Make sure that your submissions are 100% original.
6. Add a bio – Write a few lines about yourself. Make it short and crisp. You can link it to your blog, Facebook or Twitter page as well.
7. Link – You can add a link in the bio. But make sure it is a no-follow link.
Submit Your Article:
You can also email your submission to email@example.com
Again, thanks for reaching out to me.
Live and love fully!